We take the safety of our students seriously.
That's why SailNashville has been COVID Free since 2020.
As part of SailNashville’s commitment to the safety of our students and instructors during this pandemic, we are requiring all of our students and instructors to monitor their symptoms prior to class. Click the button below to download the form you will need to give to your instructor.
SailNashville is proud to say we have had zero incidents of any of our more than 500 students contracting COVID as a result of participating in one of our classes. ZERO!
If you have been hesitant to sign up for a class this year because of the pandemic, you can rest assured taking sailing instruction from SailNashville is one of the lowest risk activities you can enjoy.
SailNashville will continue to follow our protocols in 2022 and encourage prospective students to take the vaccine when available. That's the best way to ensure we are all safe and can get back to sailing normal.
Our COVID protocols include the following:
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- All of our SailNashville Instructors have been vaccinated for COVID.
- Each student must complete the attached COVID Symptoms Monitoring Form and give it to your instructor at the beginning of your class.
- We will maintain social distancing when appropriate.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for the class and on the sailboat. Feel free to bring your own.
- We also ask that you have an N95 facemask with you. You may be asked by your instructor(s) to wear a facemask during class.
- We will clean and sanitize our sailboats after each class.
SailNashville will also comply with any additional requirements requested by Metro Government Public Health Department.
SailNashville is an Investment in a Lifetime of Fun, Excitement, and Adventure.
Life is short…Live your dream.