We take the safety of our students seriously.
That's why 2020 was COVID Free for SailNashville.
We are proud to say after 25 weeks of instruction and 141 certified students, SailNashville had zero incidents of the coronavirus during the 2020 sailing season. ZERO!
If you have been hesitant to sign up for a class this year because of the pandemic, you can rest assured that taking sailing instruction from SailNashville is one of the lowest risk activities you can enjoy.
SailNashville will continue to follow our protocols in 2021 and and encourgage prospective students to take the vaccine when available. That's the best way to ensure we are all safe and can get back to sailing normal.
Our COVID protocols include the following:
- All students are asked to monitor and report their own temperature 14-days prior to their class.
- We will take the temperature of students and instructors with a no-touch thermometer each day at the begining of class.
- We will consistently practice social distancing of 6 feet, both in the classroom and on the sailboats.
- We will provide hand sanitizer both during classroom and on the water instruction.
- We will require everyone to wear face masks, gaiters or similar face coverings during classroom and on the water instruction.
- We will clean and sanitize our sailboats after each use.
SailNashville will also comply with any additional requirements requested by Metro Government.
Classes will be limited to five (5) individuals including the instructor. This number falls within the 10-person limit set forth by the Mayor's Roadmap for Reopening Nashville.
SailNashville is an Investment in a Lifetime of Fun, Excitement, and Adventure.
Life is short…Live your dream.