We take the safety of our students seriously.
That's why 2020 was COVID Free for SailNashville.
We are proud to say after 25 weeks of instruction and 141 certified students, SailNashville had zero incidents of the coronavirus during the 2020 sailing season. ZERO!
If you have been hesitant to sign up for a class this year because of the pandemic, you can rest assured that taking sailing instruction from SailNashville is one of the lowest risk activities you can enjoy.
SailNashville will continue to follow our protocols in 2021 and encourage prospective students to take the vaccine when available. That's the best way to ensure we are all safe and can get back to sailing normal.
Our COVID protocols include the following:
- All of our SailNashville Instructors have been vaccinated for COVID.
- Non-vaccinated students are asked to monitor and report their own temperature 7-days prior to their class.
- We will practice social distancing of 6 feet where appropriate.
- We will provide hand sanitizer both during classroom and on the water instruction.
- We will require you to have a face mask or gaiter with you. If you are not vaccinated,please track your daily temperature on the form attached for the 7-days prior to the class. If we are within 7 days, begin today. Bring the form with you to the first class.
- We will clean and sanitize our sailboats after each class.
SailNashville will also comply with any additional requirements requested by Metro Government.
Classes will be limited to five (5) individuals including the instructor. This number falls within the 10-person limit set forth by the Mayor's Roadmap for Reopening Nashville.
SailNashville is an Investment in a Lifetime of Fun, Excitement, and Adventure.
Life is short…Live your dream.